Company Incorporation Fees
Offering a range of affordable incorporating company packages they are formed to quickly get you started without any surprise fees.
|INCLUDES||COMPANY SECRETARIAL PACKAGE||BUSINESS ADDRESS PACKAGE||VIRTUAL OFFICE PACKAGE|
|Name check to see if your company’s name is available|
|Arrangement of your company incorporation documents for signature.|
|Hong Kong Government company incorporate fee and first year’s business registration fee.|
|Company kit containing 10 copies of our standard Articles of Association, share certificates, minute book, register of shareholders and directors, company seal and company stamp.|
|Help and guidance of choosing bank and opening of the bank account (see terms below)|
|Provided with one set of CPA certified true copies of the company incorporation documents required for opening of bank account.|
|A residential Hong Kong company secretary for one year including filling of ”Form NAR1 - Annual Return”.|
|Arrangement of the Significant Controllers Register and provident of a designated representative to liaise with the Hong Kong authorities for one year.|
|A Hong Kong Registered Office address for one year to receive mail from Hong Kong Government such as notices and tax returns.|
|Use of our office address for receipt of your business mail for one year (collect anytime during business hours or forward monthly by airmail overseas to you).|
|A dedicated phone number for your company and telephone answering service for one year (messages will be forwarded to you by email)|
|OUR FEE||USD 895||USD 1,295||USD 1,895|
Take the opportunity to check out our guide on the incorporation requirements and incorporation process for more details about starting a company in Hong Kong
- All packages require that HK Nominees Ltd must be appointed company secretary and the registered office address.
- The company incorporation can be completed without a personal visit to Hong Kong. However, any shareholder owning more than 10% of the company and a majority of the board of directors must visit Hong Kong to attend to the opening of a bank account in Hong Kong.
- It is a requirement of Hong Kong’s Anti-Money Laundering regulations that each shareholder and director provide the company secretary with a copy of their passport and a utility bill showing their current residential address which must be dated within the last 60 days. Scanned copies can be provided to commence the company incorporation with the originals being presented to us within 30 days of the company being incorporated. If the originals cannot be presented within this timeframe then certified true copies of the originals must be provided with the certification being made by a lawyer or a notary.
- Hong Kong Nominees Limited will provide complimentary guidance on the choice of bank for the new company based upon the intended activity of the company and the clients business background. Hong Kong Nominees Limited will outline the information the client will need to provide to the bank and will provide a link to the banks website for the client to submit their online account opening application and arrange their account opening meeting. Hong Kong Nominees Limited will not review the clients account opening application or supporting documents prior to submission to the bank. Hong Kong Nominees Limited will not attend the meeting with the bank and all communication will be between the bank and the client. The decision whether to open a bank account for the company is entirely at the discretion of the bank and cannot be influenced by Hong Kong Nominees Limited. Hong Kong Nominees Limited will accept no responsibility or any claim for loss should the bank delay or decline to open an account.
- The above packages include one set of CPA certified true copies of the company incorporation documents (to include the Certificate of Incorporation, Business Registration Certificate, Articles of Association, Form NNC1, Company Particulars Search and the Directors Declaration) required by the banks in order to open a bank account.
- The above packages do not include any advice or assistance with completion of the banks FATCA and / or CRS documentation.
- The above packages include the incorporation of a company with up to two shareholders and up to two directors. If the company has more than two shareholders or more than two directors an additional fee of USD200 per each additional shareholder or director will be added to the first year’s package fee to cover the cost of preparing documents for the additional shareholder and director. If the shareholder of the new company is a company, an additional fee of USD200 will be added to the first year package fee to cover the review of the corporate documents of the shareholder.
- The above packages do not include disbursements such as courier charges and postage. A deposit of USD300 will be held by ACS to cover future disbursements or any fines that may be levied against the Company. The deposit is refundable (net of any disbursements or fines) upon cessation of services.
- The preparation and filing of “Form NAR1 – Annual Return” due for filing at the Companies Registry 42 days after the anniversary of the incorporation date is included in the above packages subject to the package being renewed and Hong Kong Nominees Limited retained as the Company Secretary on the filing date.
- The above packages do not include accounting and tax filing services however these services can be provided subject to agreement of an additional fee. Hong Kong Nominees Limited will quote a fee following a review of the company’s accounting records at the end of the accounting period. The fee quote will reflect the number of transactions entered into by the company and whether the records are complete and properly organised.
- Our services will commence upon receipt of full payment. Fees are non-refundable under any circumstance once the provision of service has commenced.
- The provision of services is governed by our standard Services Agreement. A copy is available on request.